Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Name Is Maricruz Gonzalez and I'm the Movie Bitch...Because Somebody Has to Be

Hello Everyone!

I know this isn't much of an introduction, but hopefully I can get somewhere with my little ditty. I will be publishing written and video reviews of movies that I have seen. Whether they are recent or old, hopefully I can entertain the masses...maybe. I'm not really aiming high these days, but I do anyway because I am a little silly like that. If all goes well, I can hopefully get some special guests to contribute as well. Again don't expect much at first. As always, constructive criticism is always welcome so I would be more than happy to read comments that have that type of content. No trolls or flamers, I really do not have the patience for that. Remember, the rules, leave constructive criticism if it is necessary, play nice with everyone else, the movie bitch does not want to get angry and ban people and if you disagree with a film that I have reviewed, please let me know and I will be more than happy to explain why I did or did not like the film but then again, no one takes critics seriously for the most part these days unless they're Roger Ebert or the folks at Mystery Science Theater 3000. I also expect discussion as well about films, this at least gives me some hope that people still do care about film as an art form and not just a business.

What is the Goal of the Blog really? For everyone to have fun while engaging in discourse concerning films and anything film related or otherwise.

The bottom line:
Have fun everyone and to quote Abe Lincoln from the iconic 80s masterpiece Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure "Be excellent to one another."

Please let me know if I got the quote wrong.

xoxo,
The Movie Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment