Friday, December 24, 2010

Seasons Greetings From The Movie Bitch

Hello Planet Earth!

I have not been working on reviews lately because I have been very busy given that I work and that I'm currently doing Art Shows and working on my first Novel, but I promise as soon as the craziness is over, I will get back to what I love doing best which is being bitchy towards bad movies.

With that said, I will post Part 2 of Alexander sometime after the Holiday season plus some more reviews are coming up as well.

As always if you have any suggestions of any movies that I should review feel free to contact me or leave a comment.

So in closing, Happy Christmas, Merry Kwanza and have a Healthy and Happy New Year.

My name is Maricruz Gonzalez and I'm the Movie Bitch because somebody has to be!

Happy Holidays and Stay Sassy Planet Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment