Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Special SOS From The Movie Bitch!

Hello Everyone!

This is a special SOS from me and I want to spread the word out there as quickly as possible! Please read the story about Katie and you'll see what I'm talking about!


Rally For Katie And All Other "Geeks!"

This adorable girl was getting picked on for liking Star Wars. I was like her, I got picked on for being into Sci-Fi by my mother and grandmother and got criticized for liking Batman: The Animated Series. People would tell me that show was for boys only, but I still watched it with my older brother and enjoyed it. I'm sure a lot of my wonderful readers were picked on for liking things outside of the norm as well. So go ahead and show your support for her and all the other geeks out there getting picked on for having interests outside of the norm. Wear your geekiness with pride tomorrow Dec. 10 and show her that we are united! This is our time to shine everybody! Whether it be Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr. Who, anime, video games, whatever it may be, show your pride!

Stay Sassy, Beautiful and Kind Planet Earth!

The Movie Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment